Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Veil - First Mono Image

scotty38

Finally got my QHY294m set up so testing it for the first time along with Antlia SHO filters. Wanting to make sure the calibration files work etc so thought I'd try a familiar target and see how I got on.

This is 15 x 300s per filter and just an ABE on the final combined image as I say just to see if I can get the calibration working more than anything else.......

Image28.thumb.jpg.f953f6855780d871f7cc3c6937f3ad06.jpg

• Like 13

Thanks, they're the 3nm versions, I haven't done anything to the image other than combine them and apply an ABE. As it happen I realised I'd combined as a simple HOO actually but this one below is combined in a slightly more complex manner and I tweaked the background a bit. I just needed to see if I could calibrate the 294m as you know what they're like with flats and mine has some wicked reflections, so much so that I had to put the filters in the "wrong" way round as it were.

Image43.thumb.jpg.852f61e03fd992c396fe05e8e8459b60.jpg

• Like 5