Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Good clear night....

...Hope we all have a really good night tonight. I don't know where to start. Can I ask one quick question????...How are some of what I see is really colourful, i.e blue/green/red. Just down and right of the plough is something I saw just now, it is moving really fast and oozing all this colour. (To the maked eye it looked a bit like Saturn). Again good luck tonight folks. Dt

Poor down here in east Devon. I've just packed up due to bad LP/transparency. It wasn't great last night but at least I could see something. I even had trouble finding the Pleiades! Mag 2 at best!! I could make out beta Umi but couldn't really see gamma.

Good luck if you have some better skies.

Ed

Poor down here in east Devon. I've just packed up due to bad LP/transparency. It wasn't great last night but at least I could see something. I even had trouble finding the Pleiades! Mag 2 at best!! I could make out beta Umi but couldn't really see gamma.

Good luck if you have some better skies.

Ed

Know what you mean - couldn't see the Pleiades at all last night and are only just visible in the NW tonight from my location (Blackpool)

Brinders

Archived