SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

M106 over and out.

ollypenrice

Here's M106 with 4 hours of lum, 40 mins per colour (binned) and 90 mins Ha in the red channel. I started it last new moon and think I'll move on...

Meade 127 series 5000 triplet, EQ6 and Atik 16HR.

I do enjoy galaxies and have ordered a second EQ6 to carry the LX200 OTA. Also a 2 speed focusser. maybe 1.6 metres of focal length with keep me in galaxies for a bit longer if I can get it to guide okay... Very exciting!

Olly

post-15040-133877361361_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys. Neil, I get SO many guests from Holland who tell me that they have the worst light pollution in Europe and that they never eat tomatoes because they don't want to encourage the light-blazing poly-tunnels!!!

Interestingly I seem to have drawn the wrath of France with this image. They find it over-processed, too hard and generally abominable. I quite liked it myself though. Oh well.

Olly

That's an amazing image... I see that your imaging from the south of France... Sky conditions must be a big bonus for you. I'm in Holland and struggle with all the English weather that comes over from Darbyshire ;-)

Neil.

And you're more than welcome to it Neil, a live in Derbyshire and it's been awful.

Well done Olly another beauty. You are developing quite a collection of quality images now!

Archived