Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Removing text documents when stacking light frames in DSS

Hi

A little bit of a bug bear for me.  When I stack my subs in Deep Sky Stacker you always get the text type documents with each sub that's registered and stacked.  Is there a way of not having these in the options tab in DSS? I don't look at them and always delete them after.  Not sure if there is a way of avoiding this little bug bear.

Cheers

Lee

Those files contain the registration, flat, dark, bias info etc used when processing the image frames. I keep them in case I ever want to stack the data again. Not sure what you mean by in the options tab - the file selection tab doesn't show them if you tell it to look only for e.g. raw files.

NigelM

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dph1nm said:

Those files contain the registration, flat, dark, bias info etc used when processing the image frames. I keep them in case I ever want to stack the data again. Not sure what you mean by in the options tab - the file selection tab doesn't show them if you tell it to look only for e.g. raw files.

NigelM

Thank you for your reply. The options tab I mean is I think on the left hand side down the bottom as shown in the image. 

It's no big for me to delete them manually, it's just I don't look at them and didn't know if there was an option to not have them created. 

Cheers 

Lee 

Screenshot_20220531_053232.jpg