SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Autostakkert3! only stacking part of the area

I'm processing some solar videos and with one of them AS!3 places a red square around the image after analysis. I can't seem to get rid of it. The problem is it's only stacking what is inside the red box and nothing else.

I've never seen this before and I am pretty sure I've not changed any settings. How can I fix it?

Capture.JPG

I can't be sure but I think that red rectangle represents common stackable surface - meaning that is the part of the image that stays in frame.

How much the frame move during the course of recording?

• Thanks 1

You cant. The red box is showing you the area that will be mapped. outside the red box will have no APs on it. it happens because of drift or movement during capture. If you want to lose those unmapped edges outside of the red box. Click cropped. In fact only under circumstances where you need that extra area outside the red box ( a mosaic with a bit missing ) 

Its safer to have cropped permanently ticked. At least that whole area will be mapped and sharp. Unlike the Expand function which has no AP boxes outside the red box areas and hence less sharp

• Thanks 1