NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Kircher, Bettinus and Zucchius (14/03/2022)

Kon

I processed some images of the trio of craters, Kircher, Bettinus and Zucchius, that I imaged on 14th March. 8" Dob, asi120mc-s with 2x barlow. Processed in PIPP, Autostakkert, and wavelet-decompose in Gimp. I am always happy to receive feedback on improving results.

trio.png.60be574d903e8203ccb5b1cd9ada9dc6.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kon said:

I processed some images of the trio of craters, Kircher, Bettinus and Zucchius, that I imaged on 14th March. 8" Dob, asi120mc-s with 2x barlow. Processed in PIPP, Autostakkert, and wavelet-decompose in Gimp. I am always happy to receive feedback on improving results.

trio.png.60be574d903e8203ccb5b1cd9ada9dc6.png

Don't need a lot of feedback on that looks great to me. especially a 8 dob. Watch the map lines Kon top right. usually goes away if you go up a map box size. But that's easily sorted. Really like this one nice work.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, neil phillips said:

Watch the map lines Kon top right. usually goes away if you go up a map box size.

Thanks for the suggestion, it was doing my heading since I could not work out how to get rid of it. Sorted now.

trio-biggerbox.png.0fa9d10921fbec4685ae7d2624b00d42.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kon said:

Thanks for the suggestion, it was doing my heading since I could not work out how to get rid of it. Sorted now.

trio-biggerbox.png.0fa9d10921fbec4685ae7d2624b00d42.png

I get them from time to time. They are annoying that's for sure. Nice to concentrate on some more neglected targets too.