NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

OACapture And OALive Disappeared After Update on Astroberry...

Ian McCallum

I did a fresh install of Astroberry on the RPi and before doing an update, I discovered that OACapture and OALive worked.  After doing the usual "sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade && sudo apt dist-upgrade", the icons are still there, but the programmes don't run.  Any one else came across this at all?

2 hours ago, Ian McCallum said:

I did a fresh install of Astroberry on the RPi and before doing an update, I discovered that OACapture and OALive worked.  After doing the usual "sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade && sudo apt dist-upgrade", the icons are still there, but the programmes don't run.  Any one else came across this at all?

yep just did what you did and lo and behold mine is in the same state as yours luckily a test machine i did read somewhere on indilib forum about this i'll have a ganders and let you know what i find

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, fozzybear said:

run this command and let me know as worked for me

sudo ln -s /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libqhyccd.so.22.1.2 /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libqhyccd.so.21

Brilliant, many thanks. 👍 I spent a wee while looking for solutions, but obviously in the wrong place. 🙄

Linux and RPi programming are still a black art to me. 😳

• Thanks 1