Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Colourising lunar images Zwo asi294mc pro

Hi

I have recently been imaging the Moon with my zwo asi294mc pro with my asiair pro on sw 72ed AzGti eq mode. I've taken video files in avi format (which looking at the log file says the colour is just RG) and then images in the autorun feature. 

I have processed the avi files in autostakkert 3 with auto detect colour and it processes them in rgb, then when I come to saturate in photoshop it doesn't colourise separate parts of the image, it will completely saturate to one colour, if you see what I mean. 

I tried force Bayer to RGGB and just get an image with the sensor squares all over it. 

Then I tried the single frames from autorun and autostakkert says they are mono, so tried the force Bayer again and still squares on the image. 

I'm hoping someone has the 294mc pro and been able to colourise lunar images and looking for advice. Sorry I'm just starting out with my dedicated astrocam so very green still. 

Edited by AstroNebulee