AC power bank to power laptop

Ags

Can anyone suggest a power bank capable of powering a laptop. My laptop by the way is a Dell G5 (nice graphics card and hexacore processor), so a bit overspecced and power-hungry for running Sharpcap and Synscan. The power bank I can think of is the Bresser one...

https://www.amazon.nl/Bresser-telescoops-elektronische-apparaten-aansluiting/dp/B07VCFQLYG/ref=asc_df_B07VCFQLYG/?tag=nlshogostdde-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=454959119936&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13476350488924222093&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9065148&hvtargid=pla-878287635256&psc=1

Just trying to extend my imaging window by an hour or two.

I think that using 230V is not necessary and you'll only loose power in conversion.

Laptop usually requires around 18V for charging but is capable of running of 12-14V (not charging).

See if you can find device that powers your laptop from car 12V plug and then just use led acid battery to provide you energy?

• Like 1

https://ecoflow.com/products/ecoflow-river-portable-power-station

This one will definitely run your laptop from an AC- powerbrick, i ran my fridge with this during a blackout for a test and it does work under heavy loads admirably. Though it wont power a laptop for long probably since the inverter side of the powerbank wastes fair bit of energy.