SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

M1 RGB

Rodd

It pays to spread out my library.  Thusly, C11Edge .7x reducer, OAG, and ASI 1600 Bin2 (software).  About 6 hours of RGB in 60 sec and 10 sec subs, with a SL made from all RGB subs.   This is a crop to approximate full resolution scale.  Even at 1959 mm the target is a bit small in the frame

e.thumb.jpg.1f0110853d76795c26c151fb26a8f449.jpg

Edited by Rodd
  • Like 28

13 minutes ago, Allinthehead said:

Looks great in rgb Rodd.

Thanksyou....I am considering adding data--but the danger is adding inferior data.  No sense adding data that is not as good.   Noise is OK so its not really necessary for that.  More signal would improve depth and not make sharpening so touchy.  But I could spend weeks collecting data and end up not using most of it, or using all of it and endi up with an image not as nice.   Oh the dilemas a fickle sky will cuase.  Shaekspear would have had a feild day elaborating upon the plight of astrophotographers