Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Meade Rcx handset autostar 11

First, what is wrong with your handbox?  It's basically some buttons and a display, the "computer" is in the mount.

Alternatively you could use a Virtual Handbox on a PC.

Or an iOS phone or tablet running ScopeBoss as a wireless handbox.

Or an Android device as a wireless handbox:

https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/758632-autostar-ii-replacement-solution-for-the-android-community-2-billion-users/page-3?hl=autostar#entry11415850

Michael

Hi Michael thanks for getting back to me the handset is getting power to it it works the scope but nothing showing up on handset screen I’ve tried cleaning it inside with alcohol wipes it worked again for a week then screen went blank again so problem is still there cheers rob 

Very first thing I done cleaned it all up inside as I said it worked for a week after that then nothing no display on screen but you can hear it beeping so the power is there and you can still work scope with it but you can use it as no screen to function scope cheers rob