Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

aux port 3?

Afternoon guys  hope you all keeping well!  I'm looking for some info on aux ports  I have the 127 slt celestron model  with a starsense autoalign and the  wifi sky portal module  (93973)  once i align the telescope can i remove the starsense autoalign plug temporarily so i can use the guidecamera  st4 cable? as i only have one port and a 2 aux splitter  of which the  wifi skyportal is constantly using one of the ports on the splitter ..  i have seen the celestron interference module which has 4 ports which would really come in handy but celestron dont recommend its use?? apparently its for skywatcher mounts ?  as for the starsense autoalign i am prepared to re-align the scope everytime  its not a problem 

thanks Guys

😀😀

Edited by boulderbelly
missed information

Hi Mick 😀 cheers for the advice!  i have the mini plug version on my starsense Hand control .. the older vesrsion had the aux port in the hand control.. looks like i'll need to  unplug the starsense temporarily while i work the guider.  not to worry   i seen that celestron 70000 module but it seems that its only for  skywatcher 127's?? 

Much Appreciated Mate.

David

• Like 1