NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Bresser 127L

neil phillips

2 hours ago, WestCoastCannuck said:

Just looking on my phone before work.....  but WOW!  Looks really good!

Didnt capture a lot of frames either, just 2000 for the last peice as cloud hit. But i can tell with the right conditions its going to be pretty good. Cheers Mike. Have a look on your HD later see what you think. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCoastCannuck said:

They indeed look great on my big screen!   Moon was looking lovely last night when I peaked out my window.   Hoping for some moon time this weekend.  Weather lookiing iffy.

So, this is also a new scope for you?   

Mike

Hi Mike yes. I got two refractors off a member here. I always wanted to try the Bresser 127l. The 102 starwave F11 was also up my street. loved my 70mm SW f12.9. And this seemed like it might perform in a similar way. But of course larger. I may sell the Evostar 120. Not sure yet, as i can use that with the sun, as i have a white light filter for it.. But getting a bit bogged down in scopes. Including my daughters 4.5 there is 6 here. 4 refractors two reflectors. Most i have ever had in one go actually. 

• Like 1