Skywatcher compression ring with baader mpcc problem

Ok so in place of the standard m54 fitting on the focuser of my 130pds I’ve put a compression ring there instead but using the baader mpcc mk3 it seems the brass ring doesn’t sit in the grove of the coma corrector it sits sort of partly in the grove and partly on the shoulder causing the camera to be loose and wonky, is there a way around this? It’s no problem with the skywatcher coma corrector but I’ve switched to the baader so I can use the scopes native focal length and f ratio, I’ve looked a a baader click lock instead but as it’s 30mm thick I’m not sure I would reach focus(inwards) any help would be appreciated 

Right I’ve thought of something I can try, I have made a spacer out of plastic from a old PlayStation game case that is 1.5mm thick that fits over the coma corrector and sits against the ring with the badder writing on it, that should put the brass compression ring on the focuser fully inside that stupid grove on the mpcc, will post back once I’ve tried it on the scope 

Just tried it on the scope and can confirm it works, sits square and no problems with the compression ring sitting half in and half out the grove 

so upto now it’s problem solved 

EDDBD9D1-52AB-4CB1-B200-5E08FC96A601.jpeg

1AA6AF11-621E-4FA2-9F58-C10B2AAC8BEE.jpeg

Edited by Craig a

1 hour ago, Craig a said:

Just tried it on the scope and can confirm it works, sits square and no problems with the compression ring sitting half in and half out the grove 

so upto now it’s problem solved 

EDDBD9D1-52AB-4CB1-B200-5E08FC96A601.jpeg

1AA6AF11-621E-4FA2-9F58-C10B2AAC8BEE.jpeg

Very good and creative solution!  This is the kinda stuff 3D printing is perfect for.