Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NV meet London anybody?

I’m due to be down in London w.c. 2nd August. Any fellow NV viewers like to meet up to say hello / compare notes on kit (not many of us I know but most seem to be in the SE). Am travelling on the train so may even bring my own goggles and a few filters down.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/07/2021 at 14:53, Trentend said:

I’m due to be down in London w.c. 2nd August. Any fellow NV viewers like to meet up to say hello / compare notes on kit (not many of us I know but most seem to be in the SE). Am travelling on the train so may even bring my own goggles and a few filters down.

Apologies Trentend but we’re now going to be away this week . Maybe other NV disciples on the forum might be able to meet up?

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good. Looking forward to the darker nights ahead. Just back from the Science museum - great 3D IMAX show on hubble - has re-wetted the appetite after a month or so away from looking up!

Edited by Trentend

Hi @Trentend,

Next year, there will be the 1st OVNI Night Vision Star Party in France to gather NV users from all countries.

More info before end of 2021 but this will be in the South of France and around August 2022.

Hope you could come and meet other users.

• Thanks 1