Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First light with the WO 110 TEC

At long last the skies aligned with my work and days off and I was able to give my WO 110 TEC a run out although full moon 🌕 hindered any real serious stuff I was pleased to see the optics didn’t disappoint the moon looked razor sharp and collimation was spot on pin sharp stars and the detail shown with only a 19mm Panoptics were equally as good as I’d witnessed From my old  FS102 where possible the Sky looked nice and dark and stars took on the jewel like view . I was pleasantly surprised at how easy some of the double stars snapped Into focus and easily split I decided to also to try out my newly acquired TMB supermonocentrics eyepieces 6mm-5mm It was pleasing to see even though the seeing was not great and moon Low down they snapped in to focus and gave incredible detail the scope didn’t even struggle to bring them into focus I’m really looking forward to using this scope in some really nice dark sky places which will unlock the optics more and get the most out of those TMBs but very happy on the first light 

C3E6FBCF-A46C-4D63-8582-1EE4925AC47D.jpeg

C8D4C7B3-9F2F-44BB-BE28-6A15D27C48B9.jpeg

• Like 7