NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

QHY5 Drivers for Windows 7 or later

Petrol

I'm building a mobile imaging rig to take to darks skies in my motorhome. I have a QHY5 which would be an ideal guide cam because it's small and light.  It served me well back in the days of Windows XP, does anyone know  if there are any updated drivers available? I've looked but can't find any.
Thanks for looking
Pete

I had a QHY5 many years ago. I've fished out the driver I used (ASCOM-compliant). Fingers crossed it's helpful to you!

QHY5ASCOM-V40.zip

https://www.qhyccd.com/download/ <- "For Discontinued devices which are not listed above, please contact us." You could always email QHYCCD and ask, if the driver I found is no good.

-Lee

Edited by Lee_P

I have one of the original QHY5 cameras running on windows 10.  Not sure which driver it uses, as I installed both the ASCOM and Native drivers - both are attached, along with the original application for using / testing the camera, hope they help

QHY5.zip