Sat Jup June 8th IR685

No filter wheel yet but tried IR685 Player one filter. ( first impressions ? Excellent ) Which is just as well as seeing was awful. Still i dont mind  its keeping my body fitter, and my mind sane in this pandemic Short recordings of the actual  SERS captured that are processed here 

03_41_04_F00001-21771.ser chop_pipp.zip 04_26_26_pipp.zip

Sat IR 685 june 8th.png

8th june ir685.png

DSC00946.jpg

Edited by neil phillips
  • Like 3

Going to get a filter wheel as i can tell already using a IR685 Filter as a lum is the best hope of any decent detail this year. Although i dont like the effect on colour doing this will bring. I personally think there is more to gain than lose this year, being so low.

Its the first time i have used this camera in this wavelength, and it responds very well. Seeing is terrible. But the detail it can pull out is very good with this camera. Heads up guys with the 462c use IR 685 Example of seeing from this capture below

04_07_58_F00001-19453_pipp_pipp.avi

sat ir 8th june.png sg.png

8th june e.png

Edited by neil phillips
  • Like 1