SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

$654,900 Spare?

Jeff RV

Aw bin ya Lulu

yowm a bit posh avin a frige in the Black Country ay ya. Weir abots ya from ma wench.

Terry

I'm from Dudley, and I'm proud(!)

There ay no room fer any side on yer if yowm from Dudley.

(Where else can you think of that used to have a killer whale in a castle moat?! Mind you, that's not something to be proud of ...... poor Cuddles!)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worrow ma wench

I rember Cuddles well. Bilstons weir are [removed word] from, but crossed to the dark side in and went ta live in Umpshire

Ah! So now I suppose you eat sandwiches instead of pieces, and you go home instead of wum.

Don't you miss the Trumpet and the Robin Hood 2?

You still stick to the floor in the Trumpet - nothing like sticky local jazz (and warped vinyl)!

And I get my fix of T-Rextasy at the Robin: you stand out if you haven't got a feather boa.

I suppose Umpshire must have its advantages too....

Blimey me old china plates, I went down the frog and toad to get a got a load of dosh but I was borasic Lint, so no hopping in the jam jar to Arizona to buy the pad, so I went down to the rub a dub and got Brahms and Lizst instead. Cor my loaf don't arf hurt now, best scarpa flow now.

Ah! So now I suppose you eat sandwiches instead of pieces, and you go home instead of wum.

Don't you miss the Trumpet and the Robin Hood 2?

You still stick to the floor in the Trumpet - nothing like sticky local jazz (and warped vinyl)!

And I get my fix of T-Rextasy at the Robin: you stand out if you haven't got a feather boa.

I suppose Umpshire must have its advantages too....

I remember when the saw dust stopped you sticking to the floor in the Trumpet, Reg Kearl played there on Sundays and the Robin was still the Drill Hall. Must go the gray pays need stirring.

Blimey me old china plates, I went down the frog and toad to get a got a load of dosh but I was borasic Lint, so no hopping in the jam jar to Arizona to buy the pad, so I went down to the rub a dub and got Brahms and Lizst instead. Cor my loaf don't arf hurt now, best scarpa flow now.

Watch it, Bumpkin! :(

Archived