Milky way from North Cornwall 13-4-21

Here is my offering of the milky way around 3am in North Cornwall, I imaged this through my bedroom window 60x21sec 3200iso, Canon 600D 18-55mm kit lens at 18mm 3.5f, stacked in dss and tweaked in ps, but could go with more stretching I think, but happy to see the milky way starting to show its core gradually. Clear skies 

Milky-Way-13-4-21.jpg

• Like 12

36 minutes ago, ScouseSpaceCadet said:

Possibly the best bedroom window shot ever. Hah. 👍

Thank you Peter, certainly better than my first ever milky way image but then it was to late in the year. It certainly pays to not pull my bedroom blind at night when you wake up and see the milky way and probably the only benefit of being in a first floor flat. I trued to image it more last night with my Omegon lx2 and then just the dslr on its own for 100 x20sec subs so will see how that processes. Certainly feeling very tired at work today the later nights and early calls but worth it for these shots. 

Clear skies 

Edited by LeeHore7
  • Thanks 1