NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Daylight IR - 12% Waxing

WestCoastCannuck

Well....  the lovely phases are here...  and so still are the clouds.  :(     I DID manage a clip yesterday about 1 hour before sunset.   Transparency horrible...  but seeing good.   Once I finally found it, it was tricky to get focus, but I think I got it pretty good.   

As my first image taken with my APM 140...  I must say, this bodes well for future efforts.   This is my first daylight capture I have shared at full size.   Some decent details in there!   Hope I don't have to wait too long for a night time window so I can put some power on there.  Going stir crazy waiting.  Make sure to open up to full size.  Its not bad for day time!

Clear Skies!

Mike

548888027_Moon_19_07_03_ZWOASI183MM_5_16032021_pipp_lapl4_ap682-600of300-LR1bLW-3.thumb.jpg.3a6355e91bd267e80115b274cbbe597d.jpg

And here is a single unprocessed frame from the 3000 frame clip, just for reference.  lol

728618322_Moon_19_07_03_ZWOASI183MM_5_16032021_pipp_F_00000000.thumb.png.433f1083041cb393316ea2e91e6ad927.png

Edited by WestCoastCannuck
added pic
  • Like 10

Promising Mike. Hard to get dynamics and contrast, in daylight. With it being so washed out. But of course you know all this. Whats important is the sharpness. And it seems to have that doesnt it. Once the contrast and dynamics are there with night capturing. Its going to be a beast i am sure.  Nice capture. Congrats again.

6 hours ago, neil phillips said:

Promising Mike. Hard to get dynamics and contrast, in daylight. With it being so washed out. But of course you know all this. Whats important is the sharpness. And it seems to have that doesnt it. Once the contrast and dynamics are there with night capturing. Its going to be a beast i am sure.  Nice capture. Congrats again.

Thanks Neil!   😊  I hope so!

Clear skies!

Mike