NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

A couple of Single Subs fromthe modded 1000D

Psychobilly

Just a few singles sub of M42/43 from the Modded 1000D (Baader ACF) through the CPC800XLT @ f10 the 1000D had the Astronomik CLS-CCD clip-in filter fitted. Guided using DSI-IIc 500mm f8 lens. No processing at all of the raws other than a resize to 800x600

1x30s ISO800

12270_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

1x120s ISO800

12271_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

M1 1x360s ISO1600 again no tweaking only resized

12272_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Going to strip it again and clean the all the optical surface onthe filters, and sensor

Billy...

great 1st light on the 1000d, how difficult is a diy mod then............is it twitchy sphincter time :shock:

what length subs were they on the cpc800, as quite a lot of detail is starting to come through and with that being quite a slow scope it would be good to gauge just how sensitive the the camera is now its modded ?

stupid me i missed the subs length on your post :(

Are they on the baader glass? Hope they are on the lens side!!!!

Its a real struggle with a CCD to get rid of the dust bunnies, even after a thorough clean, but I never found that to be the case with the dslr, although the chip is usually safely hidden behind the shutter.

Archived