I started blogging!

VilleM

Hello, I started a new blog about astrophotography. It is written in english so I thought I would share it with this community aswell. This is also a good way for me to learn english and get better at writing. :)
There is not alot of content at the moment but hopefully I get more data to finish some ongoing imaging projects soon.

You can view my site here: www.evenfall.space

Edited by VilleM
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, RobertI said:

Looks great Ville. Look forward to some more content. Do you have some more pics of your observatory and equipment that you can include? 

Im glad that you like it. :) I do have more photos, but I havent found the time to update the observatory page yet. Meanwhile you can see my thread here on SGL to see more photos:

• Like 1

Quick piece of advice for you - keep a local copy of all of the text and photos that you upload or write to the blog, keep it organised so that if the blog is ever lost then you can re-upload the information somewhere again.  If the website offers a local download backup option then use that as well.  Local backup is king, cloud storage should only ever be considered temporary or transient (online services come and go, and can change at the drop of a hat).