Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M42 North Cornwall UK 6-12-20

AstroNebulee

Whilst the clouds parted on the 6-12-20 I quickly set up the scope and dslr in prime focus and took around 50 lights, 10 of darks, flats and lights, I would of liked to taken more but clouds were drawing back in. Stacked in dss and tweaked in starnett+ and ps. The 8 second one is best as the core still quite visable but the 10 second one the core is blown out.  Even managed to get the running man nebula partly in shot and never managed that before. As they are bedroom shots through a window polar alignment is off, so this is why only short exposure times but not bad considering. The last image I was trying for the North American nebula near Deneb with my dslr and omegon lx2 tracker outside in my communal area on the 18th November only just round to processing it, it's a poor image though. 

M42-6-12-20-10-sec.jpg

M42-6-12-20--8-secs-fin.jpg

Near-Deneb-18-11-20-fin.jpg

Edited by LeeHore7
  • Like 4