Help with APT

krikus

Hi peeps,

Used APT earlier connected to my Canon dslr and made a lights plan to just for a test run and while the plan was running the large window for the preview of the shots taken was this bright white blank image and even after the short image session was over this white image stayed there,couldnt find a way of removing it.

The only way to lose was to double click to make a new plan.

Any idea`s?

Thanks Kirk

5 minutes ago, Paul M said:

Was it displaying a grossly overexposed or stretched frame? What were the saved images like when viewed later?

Hi,yes the saved images were overexposed which i thought they would be but i thought the image on apt window  would disappear after a few seconds and return to a black window

• Like 1

1 minute ago, david_taurus83 said:

The preview screen just displays the last image taken. It sounds like all the images in the test were over exposed. What were you aiming at for the test plan?

I set up indoors just to try APT out,only just downloaded it,yep i think you have nailed it i didnt realise the last image stayed there 

5 minutes ago, david_taurus83 said:

If you click on the Image tab on the right you can navigate to other images saved on the hard drive and load those also. Handy if you get into platesolving.

Ok great,thanks for your help