Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

K3CCD tools version 1 + watec 120n....help?

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the correct zone for this question (sorry moderators) but I'm trying to use this software and not sure if it's working correctly. Let me explain......I recently got a watec 120n vid camera so that I could look at 'live' DSO images on a laptop screen (also to show pupils in the future). The capture software that came with the capture device is tempremental and I spent most of the last clear night (2 days ago) trying to get it to work (kept saying no input signal!!!). It was suggested to me to download K3CCD ver 1 for free + the key required. I've done that, put the key in. Weathermen tell us (yeah, I know to take it with a pinch of salt :) ) that it's going to be clear later tonight so I was going to have a go with K3CCD as the capture software. Will it recognise the device automatically? All I want to be able to do is view the images in real time (like a webcam i suppose) and maybe take a 'snapshot' of what's on the screen. The K3CCD programme looks quite complex, with all sorts of bells and whistles :scratch: ...help/advice??? :)

Thanks in advance guys 'n gals. :)

Stef

Archived