Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Polemaster glich

I have had a Polemaster for a couple of years now and consider it one of my best investments, without it I could never manage to get such good polar alignment allowing me to take photos of DSOs.
However, it has started playing up, I set up the mount and connect Polemaster to my laptop and run through the sequence. I click on Polaris, move the sliders to align the ring of circles over the stars and begin the steps where you select a star, rotate the mount 30 degrees and click on the same star again and repeat the process. Unfortunately the system keeps changing, sometimes it skips using the slider to align the ring of stars, and it keeps getting fixed in a loop repeating steps one and two over and over.

I can’t find out what’s wrong. I have bought new cables, downloaded the software again, but keep getting the same fault.
Has anyone else run into this problem?

Anyone got any ideas?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks, Keith.

PS I have just returned here  after an absence since last winter and although I was recognised I had to create a new account. Has the site changed?