Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Universe Sandbox

Chris

This is so much fun, I had to share just in case like me peeps hadn't heard about this before! Apparently this Space physics simulator has been around for a few years now. I can't imagine it's 100% accurate but it seems like a lot of fun for adults and children alike. I couldn't resist making a wee video where I recreate the conditions that wiped out the dinos. One thing can lead to another with this program! I'm now busy planning what other space antics I can get upto! :) 

When I bought this simulator online I wrongly assumed I could just download it onto my hard drive, but as it turns out you need to install and play it via Steam. Just something to be aware of. It took me a while to figure it all out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The reason for the temp drop is more likely due to me forgetting to add a Sun at 1 AU rather than the ejected dust shrouding the Sun. I'll add a Sun next time so I get a more accurate temp reading.