NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Windows 10 HD Colour Settings

PeterCPC

Can anyone advise me how I can change the HD Colour setting in Windows 10 Pro X64 Version 10 (Build 19041.329) using Intel i5-6400?

I am having an issue using AstroFlat Pro where the system says it can use 30 bit colour but actually it can't. I hope that makes sense. I tried the Windows HD color Settings area but it gave me no available changes. No other choice in the drop down box.

Peter

HD color.JPG

28 minutes ago, Dr_Ju_ju said:

A good starting point would be to go to the advanced tab, then calibrate display.

Done that. I am being told that :

The problem seems to be that we're asking your system whether it can do 30 bit color and it is saying it can, when in fact it's clearly not working. This is from ProDigital.

Peter

1 minute ago, Dr_Ju_ju said:

Have you installed the latest drivers (chipset & manufacturers) for your graphics card ? 

Yes. first thing I did. I guess that I am just going to have to see if Prodigital can work something out.

Peter