Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

2020 stargazing book and Collins stargazing book

I bought the Philip's 2020 Stargazing one when it was on offer (£3), but haven't used it much as the info is pretty much what you get in the monthly magazines.

The Amazon site does have a preview of the book of the Kindle edition though, so you can see the kind of info it contains for last January.

Cheers
Ivor

• Like 1

Hello @Dannomiss, I've got the Phillips one (your first pic). It's quite good at an introductory level.

For a bit more detail I use NightScenes by Paul Money. Not so nicely printed as the others, but contains more info:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/NightScenes-2020-Monthly-Astronomical-Events/dp/1907781137/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=nightscenes+2020&qid=1591434373&s=books&sr=1-1

• Like 2

On 06/06/2020 at 10:10, JeremyS said:

NightScenes by Paul Money.

Just received nightscenes and I think it's graat. Really accessible and from just reading a few pages things are starting to make sense. It got better when I realised that the pages weren't just printed on thick paper, but actually folded out for each month 😁 lol 

Thanks for recommendation 

• Like 1