Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Baader 2” click lock BBHS Diagonal

Supernova74

I’ve been woundering for a while now what’s the fuss all about premium star diagonals has anyone on stargazers lounge actually used one at all and any feed back would be appreciated obviously this is for visual purposes only and I already own a good quality diagonal which I’m happy with which is a Astro-Revelation 2” and it serves my needs and retails for £145.am I missing trick here or something as apart from the cheap prism alternatives and the current more common diectric diagonals which most of us seem to use how can such a price tag of £350+ introduce any further benifits from the one I already own I’ve also noticed that the more high end brands have a better lambada wave length ( please correct me if I’m wrong) however this baader diagonal has real silver coatings I believe as Im sceptical if this is just a another gimmick or does it actually work as all due respect I’m sure most dealers would say it’s the best thing since sliced bread and it will improve performance anyway if truthful or not.