SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

It has been some time....

I know some of us has had bad weather for extended periods. I for one started this mad cap adventure November 2017.

It was pretty good till mid February 2018 which gave me an amazing start on this incredible pastime. I did not get another observation session till 23rd June 2018! 

My latest opportunity to observe other than full moon, which of course was clear was 13th April. My question to all is how do you remain connected to the heavens when ultimately you cannot see them. It feels so long since I have had a clear sky that looking at Stellarium confronts me with a stranger!

I can’t believe that a little shy of a month is the longest day! Did Einstein say anything about time travelling faster the older you get? as this year is almost half done and it feels like March.

Marvin

Just now, Kev M said:

Know the feeling.

Whoosh ….. !

What was that ….

Life mate...you missed it !

That really doesn’t make me feel any better.😁If it was one of those times in life when you miss some nights of total clarity, then moan that clear skies don’t fit with your schedule, then It’s just moaning.

But three nights clear, dead on full moon, then heavy cloud and rain, constantly. I have people say to me “Oh you live in France, you are so lucky” two leaf clover!