Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ImPPG not batch stacking properly.

I am having some trouble with this software.

I have stacked all my videos in AS!3 and produced a load of TIFFs.

I am now attempting a batch processing, but it isnt working.  I have taken one image, processed it to my liking, then clicked select and process the whole image, next I have saved the processing settings as an XML file.  I then load up the batch settings dialogue box, add files and XML file and click start processing.  I have it set to BMP output.  It is producing a batch of the right number of images but all are the same image.

I have ImPPG set to use GPU.  When I have it set to 'CPU and bitmaps' it crashes on the first file it attempts to process in a batch, but all works ok on single files.  I have downloaded a new version today, and tried running as admin.  I have tried stacking batches as small as 10-20 and this still happens.

I have started to open each file individually, apply settings and save, but I have 200+ to do, plus other videos to compile so this isnt sustainable.

Can I do the same elsewhere, or better still can I get ImPPG to work?   A few times it throws up a GPU error, so this may be the cause?

Any suggestions welcome