Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Celestron HD Wedge Pro - help required

Rumbold2010

Hi All, 

Before I go on, just a small caveat - I'm quite certain this will be one of the strangest posts you'll read today. 

Some while ago ( nearly 3 years ) I purchased a HD Wedge Pro to sit my CPC 925 on.  After a few attempts at getting my head round using it, I decided I would box it back up and revisit when I had more time. 

My family and I have recently moved and I decided this week ( Covid 19 means I have plenty of time to hand ) to get the Wedge back out and try again. Unfortunately I found an open box in the garage with quite obviously a few bits, including any documentation that came with the wedge, missing. 

What I'm potentially looking for , if at all possible, is someone else using the same wedge to compare what I have with your HD wedge so I can compile a missing items list and go about trying to locate them. 

It's a big ask I know, but anyone willing/able to help? Thanks a plenty in advance....

Clear skies all!

Andrew

5 minutes ago, Rumbold2010 said:

Hi All, 

Before I go on, just a small caveat - I'm quite certain this will be one of the strangest posts you'll read today. 

Some while ago ( nearly 3 years ) I purchased a HD Wedge Pro to sit my CPC 925 on.  After a few attempts at getting my head round using it, I decided I would box it back up and revisit when I had more time. 

My family and I have recently moved and I decided this week ( Covid 19 means I have plenty of time to hand ) to get the Wedge back out and try again. Unfortunately I found an open box in the garage with quite obviously a few bits, including any documentation that came with the wedge, missing. 

What I'm potentially looking for , if at all possible, is someone else using the same wedge to compare what I have with your HD wedge so I can compile a missing items list and go about trying to locate them. 

It's a big ask I know, but anyone willing/able to help? Thanks a plenty in advance....

Clear skies all!

Andrew

Is this the manual you need?  Celestron Pro HD Wedge It has a diagram of the wedge, although no list of parts. If not, other Celestron manuals can be found here: Celestron Manuals

2 hours ago, Rumbold2010 said:

Hey, thanks for the heads up - I have found this also but as you state, unfortunately no list of parts or good enough quality pics to work from. Really appreciate the  reply Though!! Cheers!! 

How about this advert - it has photos of the wedge and what I assume are all the 'loose' parts that come with it:   wedge