How do I make calibration frames for DeepSkyStacker?

Hi

Bias same iso, same aperture, same focus,.  fastest shutter speed, lens / telescope cap on

Darks same iso, same aperture, same focus, same exposure length as lights, lens / telescope cap on

Flats, same iso, same aperture, same focus, exposure so histogram light peak is in the middle, light source evenly distributed

Dark flats as above for flats but lens / telescope cap on

8 minutes ago, happy-kat said:

Hi

Bias same iso, same aperture, same focus,.  fastest shutter speed, lens / telescope cap on

Darks same iso, same aperture, same focus, same exposure length as lights, lens / telescope cap on

Flats, same iso, same aperture, same focus, exposure so histogram light peak is in the middle, light source evenly distributed

What about lights?

8 minutes ago, happy-kat said:

Hi

How high does my ISO need to be.

and the shutter speed for Bias

27 minutes ago, William Productions said:

What about lights?

Lights are the exposed images of the objects itself.    If using a DSLR, it is useful to note down the ISO and exposure to match the calibration frames as well.

1 hour ago, happy-kat said:

I had said already what the bias shutter speed would be.

Iso, aim for the light histogram peak to be clear of the left hand side when viewing it for the exposure length being used.

What I mean is the number of the ISO. Ex: ISO 1600

I am planning to use Canon by the way.

There are other factors that influence the exposure length as it is a variable so we can't just say a figure.

What mount are you using, is it static, does it track, is it equatorial.

What are you using your canon with, it is a lens, is it a telescope, if either what is it and is the camera a DSLR.

4 hours ago, happy-kat said:

There are other factors that influence the exposure length as it is a variable so we can't just say a figure.

What mount are you using, is it static, does it track, is it equatorial.

What are you using your canon with, it is a lens, is it a telescope, if either what is it and is the camera a DSLR.

I am planning to astrophotography deepsky in the future, I have recently ordered a Canon EOS Rebel XSi. I am planning to get a Sky-watcher 72ED wiwth a iOptron Skytracker with an equatorial mount.