Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Flats Primer

That's odd, I took george's advice and did my flats at ISO 100, it did mention that the ISOs didn't match but it still did the Job in hand, I only had a few lights though. 51 flats, 51 Bias, 15 darks and about 10 lights I think nothing unused.

Ive just re-read & re-read my primer and only just noticed this boo boo :oops: and I want to crawl under a stone.

Flats have to be the same ISO as your lights.

Admins for some reason I cannot edit my original post can you look into this please.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have modified the original post inserting revised paragraph supplied by George. Posts can only be modified by members for a short period since other messages in the thread can be renndered nonsensical by subsequent late edits.

The iso info is now as originally intended by George!!

hahahaha :p Nice one george, thanks for the revision, not laughing at you, just my situation, 51 flats at iso100, subs at iso 800 still got some nice results from the flats though :) Tonight I decided I'd take some 800 and 100 flats as they are so quick to take, glad I did now :laugh:

Archived