SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

DSS Bayer Matrix Settings for Starlight Xpress SXVF-M25C

Anyone know what Bayer matrix settings I should use in DSS for my Starlight xpress SXVF-M25C? Tried stacking my image files of the Orion neb taken earlier in the week but the final image has a matrix grid on it. Have included some screen shots below showing the image and the DSS Bayer matrix settings screen. I know it says I am using a canon dslr camera which is what it was on when I stacked the image (forgot to change it) but I don’t know what else it should be. Another screen shot shows some other options in the menu. There are also other things to tick further down the window under the Bayer matrix transformation section, not sure what it should be on. Hope someone can help. Cheers 

76C95669-7D5D-4DB5-98C7-8B160B46CF2B.jpeg

1852F985-AAE9-43EF-AF89-B373F0CCAEE6.jpeg

B7E34CFE-3746-441E-978B-1F3F5ED4EB63.jpeg

Edited by bendiddley

1 hour ago, JamesF said:

You could just try those first four in the menu (last image) and see which one looks right.  If I were to guess I'd go for "Generic GBRG" first though.

James

Just tried RGGB and matrix is still there (see image below). I'll try the GBRG one next and then the others.

Screenshot 2020-01-25 at 13.52.11.png