Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Dry-It-Out.com

Toxophilus

I have been battling condensation in the observatory/garden office for a while. It's not bad or serious, but I wanted to control it. So I decided to get a dehumidifier to solve the problem. I had a good dig on the internet and there are loads available. However I found https://www.dry-it-out.com/ and noticed that they were the only supplier that specifically mentioned observatories in its list of dehumidifiers (and yes there is are specific needs for observatories which I was surprised to discover). 

I didn't know which one to go for and so decided to give them a call. I spoke with Roger Banks there. He was really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. After a few questions on the environment that I had for my scope and how I used my observatory, he made a recommendation. He went in to detail explaining how it worked and why it was best suited for me. Satisfied I placed the order and my new dehumidifier arrived the next day with free delivery. The prices were comparable if not slightly cheaper than most other suppliers, but the advice invaluable.

Switching it on for the first time, I was getting water pulled out of the air within a couple of minutes. It worked overtime for the following day and I emptied well over 2 litres of water out of it. I now have a wonderfully dry observatory and the dehumidifier just automatically kicks in occasionally to keep levels at what I require.

I could not be happier with the service and results from Dry-It-Out.com

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Helen locked this topic