NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Help with SGP needed

Like many others I suspect I use SGP for my image capture. Some time ago I experimented unsuccessfully with building mosaics.  I decided to abandon the attempt in the end but ever since then the previews of my attempts still load up in main window area everytime I run SGP.  There are four of them in different tabs. I would like to start from a 'clean slate' when SGP first opens.

Does anyone know how I can stop these preview images from coming up all the time? 

Do you start SGP from scratch every time or do you overwrite an existing sequence?  When I do the later the preview screen from the previous run pops up and continues to do so no matter what I do to get rid of it.  You can stop the preview screen showing at all when you create a sequence by unchecking "Associate working image with sequence"..

HTH

Dave

If you go to 'Sequence > Manage Sequence Files' from the menu bar at the top, you can select the naughty image and click 'Remove'. You will never be troubled by it again...!

As Dave suggests above, if you uncheck the "Associate..." box, it won't save it in the first place.

• Like 1