Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

MX716 and Meade FR3.3 worth selling?

Firstly, buy/sell forum didn't look suitable for asking about gear prices, since I'm not actually posting an ad to sell, just weighing up options. If this isn't the right place either feel free to move :)

I've got a Starlight Xpress MX716, it's the old parallel style camera with the usb1.1 interface add-on. It's mono and cooled but rather low resolution. As I now have a SXVR-H9, I doubt I'll ever use the MX716 again. I've had the camera running on Windows 10 64bit, although it was a while back so I'd want to retest before selling. Anyone have any idea what it might be worth 2nd hand?

I've also got the Meade F3.3 focal reducer/field flattener. It's a nice match for the MX716 but I think too high a reduction to be useful for my SXVR-H9 and 2003mm FL scope. I think it gives around 2" per pixel, whilst the F6.3 I have gives closer to 1". So I'm also considering parting with the F3.3 too. Again, any idea what price this might sell for 2nd hand?