Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ED70 + other kit heading to Wellington NZ

baggywrinkle

My son has been truly bitten by the astronomy bug.. currently he is visiting the UK and he came along to one of our outreach events and one of our meetings. In NZ he has been going to astro events and really enjoyed them.

Never sure what to give a 30+ year old on his birthday I have handed over my Altair Starwave ED70  plus the Starwatcher AZ GTi head and tripod for him to take home along with a couple of decent EP's. He does not drive but uses public transport so the kit had to be truly grab and go. He can now enjoy some spectacular NZ skies....providing he gets away from Wellingtons lights...

Edited by baggywrinkle
correction
  • Like 3

A brilliant gift - I took an ED70 with me when I went to see my sister in NZ and it was ideal, lovely clear views in a tiny package.  Oh, and my sister is now a regular at her local observatory.  

• Like 1