Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Weather & Holidays

Pig

Well it looks like my holiday is going to be another astronomy non event, even though the forecasted black clouds and thunder storms have now disappeared from the weather map it looks like only Thursday night will be clear, and there’s plenty of time for change yet.

So far out of my eleven days I have had zero stargazing time with 4 nights gone and 6 remaining and zero clear skies forecast for the remainder 😀 on the bright side I have a trip to the amenities tip to look forward to today  !!!!! I am seriously contemplating selling my Astro gear as it has now become an hours session every couple of months.

• Like 1

I have taken this week off work originally with the idea of going to lakes for a couple of nights, maybe taking some of my gear, but we did not book anything and so with the weather as it is decided just to stay at home. Plan B was to stay at home do some building work in garden with a bit of stargazing at night with the knowledge I did not have to get up in morning. But it is not going to be plan B either.

Plan C might be the pub 🙂 

So I have sympathy and hope where ever you have gone it does brighten up as some stage.

Steve

• Like 1