Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

LX90 Bolt Holes for Wedge Sizing

My heart rate has finally returned to normal and after a close call have decided to replace the bolts that came with the mount. The ones supplied by the seller were non OEM and too short, I also feel the thread engagement is very poor.

Has anyone upgraded these to bolt/knob combo and if so what sizes did you go for?

Juggling was never my strong point and I really dont want to play catch in the dark again with a 10" SCT

classifieds-20204-0-95964400-1540513494.jpg.cbbcd911d95a6965a3ca7ad0e71cf786.jpg

I believe it is these three holes that I am using to mount the fork to the wedge. Pic shamelessly ripped from the web so cant confirm until I head out to the obsy again.

Brain fart, its an LX10 not an LX90 - I keep getting that one mixed up 🤔

The previous owner had 3 short bolts going through those holes, the bolts were only around 1 1/2" long and it didnt feel like they were engaging properly and would become loose if overtightened,

I have attached a picture from the original listing, perhaps that plate is already attached but is attached to the mount and not the wedge? It does look like there is a middle piece in place.

s-l1600.jpg.77825ae5e28151bbfb11748345d10d20.jpg