Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Good morning Guys

timetraveller

Good Morning guys

just woken up and drawn back the curtains to be greeted by the view of a velvet black sky studded by the diamond glow of Orion, Sirius and a myriad of other stars what a beautiful way to start a day.

God I love these dark clear mornings and dark early evenings, can just see the moon glow creeping round from the back of the house as the moon is currently in Leo. Just wish i had the skywatcher set up in the back garden. but hey to be woken with the hunter standing guard and shinning brightly down on me that will surfice for now.

Hope all you guys and girls have a great day

regards Pete

I got 20mins at the Moon and Saturn before the clouds covered the former and the dawn put paid to the latter. The moon is in one of my favourite phases with the Appenines looking stunning. This was my first look at Saturn this year though and I had a real feeling of "is that it?" with the rings virtually flat.

Off to bed... :hello2:

Archived