Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Astro photo gallery blog post template

Hi all.

I'm working on a template that that I'm planning on using when I post up astro photos that I've taken.  For those interested, I'll be posting my photos into a gallery that I'm looking to put together on my wordpress based site.

As with all these things, this is one of those projects where getting input from others would be helpful as I want to build the template once, then use is over and over to create a consistent looking site.

To that end, I've put together a draft page that I'm working on, as the post is currently a draft you won't be able to look at a preview, so I took some screen shots.

1.JPG.0d2091eb2b10d2bd1c81f94d3a1340a1.JPG

Above is the description page, when you click on the image, you'll get a version that will fill the screen. The description will be replaced with something more useful about the image itself.

2.JPG.2c546a8fb080cec3a138629ecd4c021a.JPG

Above is the technical card, this has information about the image, equipment used for capturing the image

3.JPG.a2a3b31cb4fc26f5edf5676382779f3f.JPG

Image 3 contains a summary and details of the image sessions themselves.  The idea here is that it will be a log of the how the image was captured.

I'm toying with the idea of adding another tab for the processing steps, but I'm not sure about that.  I'm also open to suggestions of alterations to make.   Would love this to become something that I'll be really proud of having in a decade.

What do you think?   Any improvments, to much details?  how would you change it?   Am I missing anything that will help to make this something special?

A nice idea. And it looks good.

As for too many technical details, I don't think there is such a thing when it comes to AP. As long as those who are just there to 'see the pretty pictures' can opt out of it. And the way you have set it up, they appear to be able to do that. But for those AP geeks who make the visit to look you over the shoulder and see how you achieved your result, I don't think you can post too much detail :) .

Archived