Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Mesu 200 Hor File

Mcrogers1

Hello,

I hijacked another post for long enough. You can see what started this on page 6 (link below). I used a program on my iPad called Theodolite to make a rough horizon file during the day. Still need to make a precise one when I sink on the sky.  Set my under and overpole to 2 and 178 and haven't any pier collisions yet. I'm playing it safe with those parameters and have SGP meridian to go only 10 min past. I did a test PXP run with 22 points to see if I would get any pier collisions and none happened although it did come close. I was stopping the solve and letting it move to the next cal point just to check for pier strikes. How many cal points do you all use when doing PXP runs? I plan on making a TPoint run in the Sky X when the sky is clear(got about 1.5 hrs tonight of clear skies). If I do  a PXP run and save the model as autoload do you think that will conflict with TPoint when using the SkyX?  I know I can uncheck the autoload pxp in the config when using the Sky X. Anyway, appreciate the advice you all hand out.

Mike

Archived