Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M33... Combination of Esprit 150 D750 and ASI1600 images

Laurin Dave

Whilst waiting for tonights promised clear skies (as I write the clouds are forming) I thought I'd revisit some images of M33 and have a go at combining them using Photoshop layers etc and tips I've picked up on SGL.. .  The original images were taken late October/ early November through an Esprit 150 with ASI1600 (11 hrs LRGBHa) and Nikon D750 (2hrs colour).  I'm quite happy with the result and it gives the galaxy some context which it lacked in the ASI1600 image as it more than filled the frame.

Thanks for looking 

Dave

M33_D750_ASI1600_final.thumb.jpg.cfb88734c03ace940783447b5d15bf1d.jpg

Love the colour processing on this - I dislike the off green ones I often see (including my own to date LOL) that also appear to have been run over with a damp sponge after processing.

Your effort appears to have a great amount of crisp detail without over processing and, again the colours are perfect - for me anyway ?

Well done.

David

Archived