SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Venus this morning (16th December)

steppenwolf

Sunday morning is Janie's turn for breakfast in bed - but she got it a little late this morning after I had noticed beautiful and bright Venus in the early morning sky! What a fantastic sight it was through my little grab 'n go Megrez 72 and a 10mm eyepiece I have here for review - a really distinct crescent set against a delightful blue backdrop. I never cease to marvel at nature's cosmic treats ...........

Breakfast in bed... luxury at Richards Towers! Though does this mean that Manuel (Janie) is delivering breakfast room service to the Scope Doctor for the other six days of the week??!!

I let the dog out at 06:05 this morning and also gauped at the ridiculously bright Venus. Stunning, though only with naked eye in my case. 

23 minutes ago, PhotoGav said:

Though does this mean that Manuel (Janie) is delivering breakfast room service to the Scope Doctor for the other six days of the week??!!

I wish - BUT ......... I do get to lie in on Saturday morning and am called down for hot croissants, butter, raspberry jam and ground coffee just sitting there waiting for me. Now that is both luxury and a fair trade. Thus proving that we are equal partners (well, apart from the cooking, clothes washing and ironing although I do all the vacuum cleaning! ?

Archived