NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Problem with qhy16200A

hello, I recieved a QHY16200A two days ago, yesterday night I installed the drivers and tried to do some BIAS and DARK frames, it worked, but the frames I was getting had no information, see attachments bellow, 

today it doens't even connect to computer, fail to connect, I tried to uninstall drivers and install them again but it doens't work , it looks like some sort of connectivity problem or defective unit-

Any help advice would be greatly appreciated, it's driving me nuts 

DARK600s-20.jpg

BIAS.jpg

Did you try typing 'Ctrl A' to auto-stretch the images? The dark images could be misleading if you didn't auto-stretch them.

The subsequent connectivity problem is less promising. Can you try another USB cable? Can you also try a different PC with the drivers installed?

Finally, can you attach an actual FITS file captured with this camera rather than just a screen shot?

3 hours ago, steppenwolf said:

Did you try typing 'Ctrl A' to auto-stretch the images? The dark images could be misleading if you didn't auto-stretch them.

The subsequent connectivity problem is less promising. Can you try another USB cable? Can you also try a different PC with the drivers installed?

Finally, can you attach an actual FITS file captured with this camera rather than just a screen shot?

Hello steppenwolf, the connectivity problem I solved with restoring windows 10 , now it connects

those images I added they have STF applied

now I'm trying to play with Gain and offset values, maybe I can figure out the solution 

thanks 

Thank you for uploading the two files. Unfortunately, they only serve to confirm your analysis that there is not apparent BIAS data there!

That's good news that you have the connection started again so that you can continue testing.

I have just read your update as I was typing this - well done on sorting the issue. Corrupted drivers don't help much do they!

Archived