Help Identifying Comet?

I'm pretty new to Astrophotography so will put my hands up and say I may have completely misidentified this object but would appreciate a more expert view from the Forum.  I was taking a number of 3min exposures of M45 Pleiades on 15th August over the course of about 2 hours.  I was doing the preprocessing in PixInsight and whilst using the Blink process noticed an object moving across each frame in the region of star HR 1172.  I'm assuming it's a comet but struggling to try and identify which one.  If anyone can help point me in the direction of any resources that would help identify it I'd appreciate it!  Two images attached below showing the main Pleiades cluster and a three image composite showing the course of the object over the two hours.

Pleiades_ISO800_180s_0333_150818.jpg

Pleiades_ISO800_180s_0333_150818 Crop.jpg

10 minutes ago, lukebl said:

That'll be 12th magnitude asteroid (12) Victoria. Well captured.

I used Sky Safari Pro to determine it,  although any good planetarium app should do it.

Good to know for future reference,

Yet to have any cosmic visitors in my images :(

5 hours ago, lukebl said:

That'll be 12th magnitude asteroid (12) Victoria. Well captured.

I used Sky Safari Pro to determine it,  although any good planetarium app should do it.

Thanks very much, I need to upgrade to a better planetarium app!

4 hours ago, Knighty2112 said:

Yep! Screen shot to show position to match. Well done! :) 

017F59BD-079B-4FE1-A847-EFA427198FA3.thumb.png.ad268d4138abf0017e020d11d0b90c15.png

Thanks, is this from the SkySafari Pro App?  I've got the basic one that came with my Celestron AVX mount and asn't sure what else you got if you paid to upgrade....

1 hour ago, Mogfor said:

Thanks, is this from the SkySafari Pro App?  I've got the basic one that came with my Celestron AVX mount and asn't sure what else you got if you paid to upgrade....

Yes, Skysafari 6 Pro. The version you get free from Celestron is a slimmed down Version of Skysafari, which has a much smaller database of stuff, and less options too. 

Archived